We offer complete wedding and floral arrangement packages for couples in the tri-state area, from New York City ceremonies to receptions at the Jersey Shore.
We provide custom floral design services for tri-state weddings, from elaborate arches and chuppahs to festive ceremony décor. Our master floral designer, Rondineli Oliveira, works with floral vendors around the world to create timeless arrangements for each special day.
We create low and high centerpieces, cake décor, and floral chandeliers for wedding receptions, taking guests on a celebratory journey from the cocktail hour to your final send off. Each of our floral designs is unique, tailored to the needs, interests, and desires of the newly married couple.
Personal Floral Arrangements
In addition to wedding and reception designs, we offer personal floral arrangements for the bride, groom, and wedding party. Contact us to learn more about our floral design services, including custom bouquets and boutonnieres for tri-state events.
Full-Service Wedding Planning
This package is perfect for couples who need an expert’s guidance on the most important day of their lives. Full-service wedding planning covers every stage of the preparation process, from your initial consultation at our floral studio and event warehouse to day-of-wedding coordination for your special event.
Partial Wedding Planning & Design
Partial wedding planning and floral design is ideal for couples who want to play an important role in the wedding planning process. This package is tailored to the needs of each client, bringing their dreams to life with the support of our experienced staff.
With limited involvement from our event planning and design team, this package is designed for couples who want to handle the wedding planning process on their own. To make their special day an affair to remember, we provide day-of-wedding coordination to execute the couple’s vision from beginning to end.
Rentals & Extras
- Specialty Linens (La Tavola Linens and BBJ Linens)
- Furniture (including lounge chairs for bridal suites)
- Special Charger Plates
- Uplighting ballrooms (accent lighting to enhance the ambiance of the space)
- Pinspotting centerpieces (making your centerpieces stay light, even as the ballroom darkens)
Venues We Love
The Tribeca Rooftop, New York, NY
- It holds a large number of guests
- The people are fantastic to work with
- There is a gorgeous rooftop space
- The space can easily be crafted to fit any couple’s vision
- The view (for the ceremony and/or reception) is, quite frankly, legendary
Windows on the Water at Frogbridge, Millstone Township, NJ
- There are over 80 acres of natural landscape
- The views are breathtaking views
- A unique tented venue that overlooks a private lake
- There is an aura of intimacy though the space accommodates a significant number of guests
- The professional team is easy to work with
- The venue can harbor any couple’s dream
The Shadowbrook At Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury, NJ
- The venue is exquisite
- The grounds are impeccable
- It is a prime NJ landmark
- New renovations while preserving the mansion’s timelessness
- One of the newest high-end venues in NJ
Ready To Plan Your Wedding?
We are serving new clients in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.